If you or a loved one was seriously injured because of someone else's negligence, carelessness or irresponsibility, you may have suffered harm in many ways. You have the right to be upset. You also have the right to pursue financial compensation for your medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other damages.
A Long Island Car Accident Lawyer Who Will Fight For Your Rights
At The Law Offices of Charles Bonfante III & Associates, we fight aggressively for the rights of people who have been injured, working tirelessly to pursue maximum compensation for them and their families. We devote our practice to New York personal injury cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including truck accidents, texting and driving accidents and motorcycle crashes
- Construction site accidents such as scaffold and crane accidents, falls and electrocution
- Premises liability
- Medical malpractice
- Serious injuries affecting the brain, spinal cord, back and neck
- The need for specialized medical care, chiropractic treatment and physical therapy
- Wrongful death
Genuine Personal Service | A History Of Results
Our firm is not a high-volume practice that thrives on quickly settling as many cases as possible. On the contrary, we concentrate on providing personal attention and a total focus on results for relatively few clients. Attorney Charles Bonfante III offers:
- Hands-on, personalized service to every client: As our client, you will work directly with a highly experienced lawyer, not an associate or paralegal. Your questions will get answered, and your phone calls will be returned. Your case will get the attention it deserves.
- Real experience in the insurance industry: Before establishing his own firm, Mr. Bonfante worked for one of the nation's largest insurance carriers. He knows the tricks insurance companies use to deny and minimize legitimate claims, and he knows how to fight for strong results.
Contact Us Now For A Free Initial Consultation
Hauppauge personal injury attorney Charles Bonfante III offers a free consultation to injured people and their families. The firm works on a contingency fee basis for all personal injury cases, which means you will not pay any legal fees unless you obtain compensation. If you are unable to travel to us because of your injuries, we gladly make home or hospital visits.
Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation.