Everything You're Looking for in a Legal Advocate
If you or someone you love was the victim of a motor vehicle accident, a collapsing scaffold, an electrical fire or any other personal injury caused by the negligence or carelessness of others, turn to The Law Offices of Charles Bonfante III & Associates in New York, your Nassau/Suffolk injury attorney.
So why choose us to represent you? Simply put, we are:
- Experienced: Attorney Charles Bonfante has more than 10 years of personal injury experience in everything from trucking accidents and premises liability cases to medical malpractice and traumatic brain injuries.
- Aggressive: We are here to do one thing and one thing only — to aggressively and tirelessly fight for your rights and pursue the absolute highest monetary award possible for you.
- Reputable: Caring, honest, capable, dedicated ... these are just a few terms our clients have used to describe our services. Read our client testimonials to learn more!
- Communicative: Mr. Bonfante will speak with you personally at each and every key point in the life of your case and keep you abreast of any important developments. He takes the time to explain the strategy being employed on your behalf.
- Personal: Unlike many lawyers, Mr. Bonfante makes a point to know you as a person, not a mere case file. He has built his practice on individualized attention to each client's particular needs.
- Accessible: At our law firm, you will never be passed off to some underling or junior associate who is unfamiliar with your case. You will always deal directly with Mr. Bonfante.
- Former insurance defense attorney: Before entering private practice, Mr. Bonfante was staff counsel for the second largest insurance company in the country. During his four-plus years there, he was responsible for approximately two hundred personal injury cases. Today, you benefit from his prior experience. Mr. Bonfante knows exactly how the insurance companies think and how they operate, and he can defend you against their opposing army of lawyers.
Talk to a Long Island Car Accident Attorney Who Won't Treat You Like a Number
Are you tired of being treated like just another case file trapped somewhere in an impersonal legal machine? Come to The Law Offices of Charles Bonfante III & Associates, where we treat clients like valued and unique individuals.
Schedule a free initial consultation by calling our Hauppauge office at 631-629-6237, or e-mail our Hauppauge personal injury and wrongful death attorney today. We offer contingency fees for all personal injury cases. In addition, if you are unable to travel to us because of your injuries, we gladly make home or hospital visits.